Hello Everyone




Hello, and welcome to my own little corner. Here I will be sharing my creations, and maybe from time to time, my thoughts. I am a mother of 6 kids, 1 girl and 5 boys. I love to create, and make all kinds of things. My first love is paper, and its always the one I go back to. I started scrapbooking during my teenage years long before the 12x12 scrapbooks came around. As I got married and started my family I didn't always have time, or a place to scrapbook. Now I have years of pictures to catch up on.

I have now switched almost completely to the project life style of scrapbooking. My passion is to create and preserve memories. Family is the most important thing in my life, and I want to keep the memories alive. I am slowly working through baby albums, and reliving those precious moments with my children.

A few months ago I signed up to sell, aka buy, stampin up. I love that Becky Higgens partnered with Stamping Up to create project life kits that match the Stampin Up colors. I am having fun creating cards and other items too. One thing that keeps coming to my mind lately is how detached our world is becoming. If its a friend, or even a family members birthday, and as long as we comment on facebook we are good. I think we all need to stand up, and start connecting more. I am making a change in myself to reach out with cards, and handmade gifts to others more often.

I hope through this blog I can help to give back to the creative world. I am so thankful for all the artists out there that share their creations and inspire others.

Go create some memories.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top